I used username "HopefulHelpless" or like that before on interpals
Because it is
I have so much So Big Hope than anybody else I feel
I felt all are dead except me
Because I always had the big hope like that and dreaming about
But just me is helpless
And my hope is always so big
Hope is very bright thing
Hope is what would makes the person happy
Hope will changes to happiness
Even if it be unhappiness
Never should not try to give up to have a hope in this world
Even If I cannot eat anything someday
I have to keep having a hope
I want to keep having a hope
I can only have a hope in this world
Because what should I do else
I have to kill myself if I don't have a hope
Everyone needs to have a hope on this world
For living in this world
Strong
Even if it was so big dream like want to be a dino and walk on the building
It is a good thing
that have something they want in this world
and dreaming about it
And nobody can tells the person its impossible
not have to listen
it is better more than those humans who has no hope, no dream, what they want
It is very beautiful thing to have a hope and dreaming about
and live strong in this world
I think so
Everyone can mock me
that I am dreaming about my person
and loving my person already in me
but it helps me to less lonely and have a hope
I believe it will be the truth
it will happens in the real world
I believe it so strong
That is why I want to trying to be good one
For the days