why
why humans are so 
humans are
help me
there is not interesting humans at all for me
first of all all have others and if they say
"I have only few friends, I have only few to talk to"
what the
help me
tell me what it is
and what those humans saying
and what they want to do 
and what they want from me
and how they are 
tell me
what is that?
who they talk to?
it is what shouldn't say to someone who has 0 
don't you think so
i think so 
it just irritates me that why those humans would talk to me even if they have others
and not try to build the friendship with them more if those shits would call those shit friends as their friends
why not try to make it more shitty deep connection together with those shitty friends
and trying to have more 
that is why they will be just a shit to me
they can keep having shits forever
and never can stop feel lonely or satisfied and would want more and more and more
that is because they always wanting a lot 
I am wanting a lot from one person
then I will not need anybody else 
I have no good brain for keep having many others too
how they can talk about same thing to those other humans everyday
ah i see, they won't talk each others everyday
haaaaaaaaaaaha fjkewa
what is that
and call it as friends
but there is many who can think its friends and not mind even if they are not connected everyday is true
to me
its just shit
and me is alzhimer too
so i will forget if it happened to me for sure
and think whatever shit
so i will never want someone like that humans for me 
its easy to have such shitty friends i think
because just being shitty and give a shit and then that guys would throw me a shit and shit and shit shitshithsithsithishtlasjktklejaw
i don't want to do shit catch ball
not want to catch those human's shits
who wants to grab their shits?
i will just throw it on the floor
why this world is full of shits
it irritates me so very much
and not sure what i am saying now too
i am just too lonely and almost exploded and too bored too
my life is like a vomit 
tomorrow is also vomit
there is nothing fun for me or happy thing 
because there is not my person 
i hate it so very much
so i am angry now
because i cannot understand why that person is not be with me now
and where is that person
i hate every humans
and sometimes almost hate the person too
because making me wait 
and not help me 
and what that person doing 
maybe eating noodle now
i aslmot said bad words to the person too
i shouldn't be like that to the one
but there is not
so 
okay
i won't say
x・`)mothearkejla