One part might be a good part
Because there was someone 
Like doctor or not sure who was that 
It looked like Edmond keeper
But somehow I wave the hand to him
And he did it to me too from the csr
And come to me and talked about something 
Before he come to me he waved the hands a lot to me
And i was glad that he would come to me 
Others didn't like about him 
And when he comes to me one asked me who is that or wondered why I do those to like that guy 
Somebody asked me
But I know he is a good person and maybe I liked him in the dream
He was kind to me 
But it might be not Edmond Kemper
But he looked like
Very tall and he had a masterch on his face 
And maybe wear glass and old man he was 
And others didn't like about him 
And then maybe it be different place 
And I saw one girl who I know 
She throw a human to somewhere 
Not sure what is that object name in English
Somewhere you can make fire place
Not heater 
You need woods and make a fire in there 
But she liked to throw a human into there 
And I asked why she is doing that
And then she told me
Because she feels very good 
She told me why more but forgot
I told her that you need mannequin
Not the humans 
Because those humans looked like mannequins
That place wasvrry strange okwcw
Place
Nemunemu (´・Ο‰γ‚ž)
My tummy hurts a lot
Maybe bloody days would starts today