this video made me laugh a lot
But it was sad that i couldn't see with japanese sub
Ο‰・`) it suddenly disappear
maybe somebody stopped to make the sub
so i put English sub and read and watched this video
I like when he make strange creepy voice and when he talk to the objects alone
it made me laugh so very much
I laughed a lot
I tend to laughing a lot alone i think
just think something and yes
now too
somehow funny
to remember about those
i laughing so hard and being noisy
i am alone, so i can laugh a lot too
because my family won't hear me and not think me be crazy finally
i try to not make any noises so much when my family is in this house
but when i am alone
I can do anything alone
so funny
it was funny
i like it
I didn't know that he is such a funny person
so no wonder that the is so popular on youtube and for gamers
clapclappie pedwewpee
i liked when he put the water on his face
he is very crazy
and he talking alone
how
so funny
how to talk like that alone
i cannot do it
and what he is saying was funny too
it was not scary because of him
that fights are so funny too
i am sure, i really cannot play this game alone
but fun to watch