I posted almost 1000 posts just in August
It means this month was a terrible month for me
Which I had to talk alone so much
Writing here alone a lot means terrible
It means there is nobody who I can talk to
That's why I talk a lot here alone
But maybe I just posted too much shixts this month
But always talk alone is better than writing a text to meaningless creatures
save my words on here is meaningful thing for me more than giving a word to meaningless creatures
All for my person
You'll know about me a lot someday
In many way
I want you to accept me how me is
I don't want to hide and write a lot
When I am very honest, When I am not so honest, When I am very angry, When I am smiling, when I am sad, When I am happy, When I am unhappy, When I feel lonely, when I feel sleepy, When I feel anxiety, When I am scared, When I am
Many me there
But all me
All posts are by me
I have to keep doing this for my person
And learning this language more too
I don't know where my person comes from
English is the common language
If I could use this language more well, I know my world would be more wide
And not have to stay in a small box
If my person was Japanese, we could talk in Japanese
but I don't use the language for so long time, I mean writing
But sometimes searching in the language
but mostly about how to say it in english
so maybe my writing would be strange
and also in the real world somehow English came to my head first and say something english to mom often and forgot how to say it in Japanese
I sometimes cannot like English
But I still like the language and want to know
I don't try to improving my English at all tell the honest
not sure maybe I do?
just not study at all and not try to remember something so hard
because maybe I know already somewhat basic English?
not sure if I am talking in a good way or bad way
I am just talking Yunglish
but I like to learn something about English
reading about how to say it in english or how to use the word and so on
It is still interesting thing for me
So english is a good thing
maybe my hobby
but talk with a native English speaker would make me poop
but i will never talk with such a meanie native english speaker
especially who does not know any other languages and being meanie to those none native english speakers
because they tend to think they are the king and if we cannot talk very well to them, they will mock those humans
and if it was someone who even cannot talk any other languages, it is terrible thing
Because they should understand how difficult to use another language and try to explain in another language
it is very difficult for me to explain a lot of things still
I cannot say what I want to say in English
I search how to say over and over again and remember those sentence and try to use those
but i know my english is still broken a lot and hard to understand for those humans
but maybe better than some years ago
not sure maybe not changed at all
but at least better than 5 years ago or like that
I couldn't write so much in this language before too
I want to write what I think and feel more well
And explain what happened to me too
I really cannot do it..
but maybe if they could think me is just a tazan who lives in jungle maybe they could understand my english
eat grape tasty
grape want more
eat chocolate back ouch
me fat
runrunrun burn meat i need
maybe they could understand even if i talk like this way in the fact
Japanese grammar and English grammar is so different
so i have to have perfectly English brain
If I try to translate from Japanese, it would be very strange thing more
I needed to remember sentences and make the English brain
So even if I have to translate Japanese to English, it is a difficult thing for me
And I cannot do those works on the internet
I have no that skill
It was good If i could do those
Then I could have the job
I cannot translate it well really
Because I think in English when I write in English and there is no Japanese in my head when I am using English
only when i cannot find the word in english, japanese came to me and wonder how to say it in english
and search about it and input and delete japanese sentence or words from the brain
I need to learn about "have" more
It is very difficult for me to use the word "have"
I have been playing hotline miami
I am playing hotline miami since some days ago
i think both sentences would tell you I play the game for some long time or days
A point to B point
maybe
not sure..
puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
πŸ’©