i don't want anybody to tell me i want to be alone
I am just avoiding to get hurt by those wrong humans
so i have to be alone until i can finally find my person who wouldn't make me feel those
i do really not want to be alone
but its much better to be alone more than need someone like those humans is true
And be addict to those humans and then get hurt because they don't give me what i want and just makes me disappoints
i know i have to feel lonely so much with those humans
so not want others to tell me i want to be alone
I am just not want to feel lonely
with a human
Because i feel enough it alone
and why do i have to feel it with somebody more
it hurts me more and more
need the person miss the person or like that feelings hurts me so much too
lonely
is bad
I hate it so very much
what is lekjwahewajk ;:efalgrbpnoigjeanpgrjk k.jn gloajgnsjn geopjeawopulgnroauiljnepawwg3igeabyhjkm
i think nobody really can understands me