I want yo wash many things but mom not allow me to too 
So everything is gross to me 
My family is someone who really not care those things
So mom sometimes not wash the hands and touch to the clothes too 
That after washed
And if I tell it
Mom upset on me too
But gross
n・`)πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Not want anybody to touch my things and me with dirty hands 
I don't like to be touched actually
But I like touching if it seems not dirty
This room is too gross to me and this house 
Everything
My clothes too
Mom won't wash my jacket even if I ask 
Not let me weear clean jacket 
So I feel so disgusted too
I cannot stand with those very well
My family really not care those 
They can sleep on same pillow 10 years type I think 
They should notice that they are getting bald because they sleep on such dirty pillow 
I never can put my head on such dirty pillow
Now I feel bad to be in my room
Maybe should throw everything and make this room empty 
But too troublesome
n・`)🐻
I want a pooppo monster 
Come to me 
And 
Not sure what you would do