I am not afraid to be alone
But it is all because I still have my parents
And then I will die after my parents
I will never want any who cannot give me a good care
It is same thing that I am having a dead life
So I am not afraid to be alone and just need is my person who can care of me neatly more than anybody else
Then there is the meaning to stay in this world
I don't have any meaning to stay in this world
I have nothing I want and need except the person too
I cannot enjoy anything
without my person's heart
If I cannot feel it
its meaningless to me
to have something else
games are just for killing the time
its so boring in the fact
but it helps me to focus on something
I don't have to be with anybody who cannot take care of me
Or trying to use me for something or would treat me bad
I will not be with like that human
It is much better to kill myself
There is no meaning to live in this world without my person
It is so meaningless
I hate my backache so very much
cannot move well
i hope it won't be bad tomorrow though
now i cannot care about my lonliness
i care about my backache
because it hurts
and have to worry
i should be thinner
but its not the reason maybe
not sure what happening to my back
but i am having the tomato days so
maybe it is also causing though..
i hate female body so very much
but i
oh
i see
what kind of eye balls i have now
is very dead eye balls