stay with a wrong human just would make the person lonely more
because they will never give what you need and want
and cannot give 
because they don't have it
it is natural them
its meaningless to expect the things from those humans 
it is what i should learn
then i don't have to get hurt over and over again
i cried a lot and felt lonely 
i want a person who wants this trash 
nobody let me feel they want me
because me is just a trash
i understand it so very much 
i don't want to hear me is not a trash or like that words from humans too
i know me is a trash and not need anybody to think me is good thing more than it too 
because i just want my place 
that is why i am always in like that shit places like selling myself 
being stray
or just an animal in a zoo 
i feel so much stress to be internet world 
this world is gross to me
i want a good owner 
who wouldn't make me stray never again 
i want to be with the person
who would give me a lot of hughug and let me feel something in me
i feel im too empty 
i have only hurts 
on my body in me
it makes me just wanting die each days
i hate my body so very much
i don't have to suffer anymore if i just could die
not have to need anything in this world
what i never can have even if i want
nobody would gives me it
i have to feel lonely forever in this world i feel
my back is pretty hurts 
i don't want to have this experience over and over again too
i just want to be a doll
how it feels like to be 
i don't want to have a pain on my body
and not have to think anymore or worry if i could have a good owner and just be a doll like my sister