This world is very scary
humans would laugh at me what i am saying if they would hear me
I am very very scared too
I am very very scared and cannot stop feel anxiety often
Because the fact is me is alone and cannot have what i want
and what would happens if my parents gone from me
maybe i cannot keep saying those things
and just would end the life
But I will not regret about this
that I am trying to have a hope strong now
And fight with a monster inside of me who scares me a lot
and the despair who shake me and trying to wake me up from a good dream
I know and I can understand other humans who cannot feel anything and be like a robot or a zombie and live in this world
I know it pretty well
But we need to be strong
Believe in something is very a good thing for living in this world
also trying too
trying or do something is good
me seems not do anything
and just waiting for my ideal person or like that
but it is already what I can do and do
if i don't do anything
it never changes
any bit
but if i try to wait for the person
I still can have a hope
Because I am trying to wait for the person and believe there is a person who can understands me and get along with in this world
just take a lot of time to find out the person
Also i am staying in wrong places too
But where I can be
I don't know so I am in those kind of places
i don't want to wait
but i need to
for the person to find me
but when
i don't know it too
it makes me very anxiety often and each days i feel lonely
but trying to keep think about the person and believe in the person that person would help me
and someday i don't have to feel those feelings alone anymore
so i wished sometimes if i could sleep one week
and then check the message box
and would get disappointed to see meaningless messages
but it is everyday story
i just think that person not using internet that much
and not sure what that person doing now
now i am touching my fluffy tummy and grabbed
how about the person doing now?
how many days should i wait for you?
but i will not angry
i just want you to notice me soon
Ο‰・`)🐻
you missing me too
you can hughug me
i need hughug