i don't want to need anybody someone like him anymore never again in my life
he is someone who can never deal with me
only hurts me
even if we were together so many months
he couldn't understand how to deal with me
that is why he made me lonely a lot
and told me he didn't
he didn't leave me alone
but he did
he made me to leave him and make me alone a lot
because how he was
if i could feel comfortable with the person i wouldn't need to do it too
and he will tell me its what you wanted
you wanted to leave from me
i didn't leave
if he does not leave from me like a tree then its alright?
he really never can understand my feelings
i thought so
but he is not a bad person
and i know me is bad
no matter what me is bad
me is selfish, cold, evil, egoist, bitch
but i just know
he is not someone who can helps me
and not the one who can get along together with
that is why everything is the end
the end is the end
.
the end.
I never can be friends or i don't think should involved with him in anyway
Because I want is my person who can never make me feel lonely and I can trust the person and who can deal with me more well
My person wouldn't like me to be friends with those humans
I don't make any friends for my person
but not sure what my person would think about me
maybe not care about those things so much
but you think it is a wrong thing to be friends with someone who i had a feeling to
and you wouldn't feel good me be with the person too
maybe
because i would have a feeling to the person
even if i know i would get hurt again and again
i don't want it so i am trying push away all the time he came to me
i am tired
he saying he just wants to help me as a friend
But I cannot believe that word too
Because he has feeling to me still
He need to move from me
Or else he never can be happy and would be alone
I might be alone forever
If I do really think about only me
I wouldn't push him and hurt him and say many bad things to him
And keep having him as a friend and he would helps me to not be alone
but i will not need him anymore in anyway
I want to need only my person
And trust only my person
not other humans
Really he hurts me
and tell me he didn't
not on a purpose
i don't want to know
But i really want him to be happy
and try to find another person for himself
and not have to tell me anything
because not want to know those things too
so i don't know about him anymore is better to me
and then i can just wish him happiness
not need to be stick to me anymore
i want him to care about his life
and not want to be cared by those humans anymore too
i can be happy with my person
someday
i don't mind me be alone until the day
its worth thing i know
these pains
lonely feelings
because i never need to feel again
if i could have the person
that is what i want
not need at the moment not feel lonely or like that things over and over again anymore
I don't want to feel empty anymore too
I need a person who can fill my heart up all the time
its very difficult but i think there is
those humans come to me after my feelings empty to them
and pour something strange juice in my heart and tell me
they care about me
it only hurts me a lot
and then it will be empty again
because i tried to have a hope on those humans who'd make me feel lonely over and over again
it hurts me so very much
Nothing is better until i can have my real true person
I don't want to be with anybody anymore never again who is not
next person is my person
My last and forever person
never have to be alone everyday never again
there is the person tomorrow and tomorrow and everyday for me
and let me know it
and let me feel peace in me