....
I had a dream...
There was the person 
We we're in counterstalker world
Because he likes it
That he was very cold
There was many monsters 
And before the stage starts 
I was around the monsters 
Those monsters scared me so much 
It was very scary to be around the monsters
Because when the count down end and if it starts it means they will attack me
They seemed want to eat me 
It was very scary 
So I run and run and run 
Then I think he came to me 
But it was not him
Someone just passed me
He didn't care about me 
He wearing the lion suits 
That rainbow six lion 
It was him 
In the counterstalker dream
Because he used lion 
And he was lion san in me 
He never come to help me 
I think he just kept playing 
And then I went to somewhere many humans were there
There was the girls who bullied me in the school and scared me 
There was an ice cream shop and they were buying those it seemed
I actually wanted to have one
But there was them and couldn't get and it seemed a sweets place
There was one person who didn't scare me 
Like she knows me is scared 
So she just looked at me 
But she had a kind face to me and didn't scare me like others 
But I ran from there soon 
Because I was enough scared to see them
And went to the downstairs used the escalator
And then there was 100 yen shop
And I found something which has a hole cotton 
It means somebody destroyed the bag so there was a little hole on the bag 
I told them there is like this thing 
And then that person started to talk how sad about it 
She always clean the things and put those things in the shop but always there is someone like that who'd do such things and she cannot sell those 
It seems she was my cousin mom or somebody from tv show that I know
And she showed me lion San doll and said 
Cute right?
And I told her
I don't like lion San 
Because it was him in me
And then I picked up something mouse doll and said this is better
There was two shop person and they talked to me 

Like that dream I had 
Now
I didn't want to sleep but again slept on the chair
And had like this scary sad dream
All because he came and talked to me and made me feel bad today 
This is why I always told never come again to me
He only hurts me 
He only makes my feel lonely and lonely
With the way how he is
Because he comes to me even if he cannot help me 
He cannot give me what I want and need
And I would want and need if he comes to me 
But he cannot 
Because he is not my person 
But I always wanted those care from him a lot when we were together
But no more
I understand I cannot have 
So I am pushing him away 
Because after all he will leave me alone 
This is why I had like this dream
Such a lonely dream
I want him to be happy 
Just not want him to tell anything about him anymore to me 
I am tired to worry about a lot each time too
Because he scared me a lot before
Like he would die and so on
But I am so tired 
I Believe he won't 
And I do really not wish him to do anything bad to him
And not try to close to me never again 
I will only hurt him
I hurt him a lot I think what I said in the last
But he really cannot understand my feelings and he will tell me I cannot understand how feelings
We are really not get along well
Everyone can sees it
And maybe would tell me me is bad 
And it is
So not want to hurt anymore and have any hope on him never again 
I hate he come and leave me alone and come sometimes and leave me alone and never let me forget
After told me forget about me and just go find your happiness
Be happy with your person 
And what he is doing is not like that
I have many mixed feelings 
But I want him to be happy 
Just not want to know anymore anything 
And not make me hurt him over and over again 
I don't want tove anger feelings 
Always i had when I talked with him
But with anybody is true
Nothing is better than have something a bit for me
And I know he never can be happy if he does it 
And be like that to me
I couldn't like about him how he wanted like about him
But I am too possessive
That's why I never can be friends with ex
It's normal I think 
It's crazy 
How can be friends with ex
And what my person would think 
If I be friends with ex
I cannot be friends with someone who had feelings to 
But I don't know what is friends 
Really not need friends too
I want is my person for myself and it's someone who is my ideal person 
I don't want him to be like that after told me I can leave from him x 4629477 and go find another too
He could easily let me go 
There is no persmission to keep connecting with me 
And tell me he cares about me or like that 
He only hurts me
I want to disappear to the place where nobody knows