This month's my objectives, goal? not sure how to say

Now I cannot move very well because of the backache but try to do small exercise and won't give up to change myself 
I want to keep do exercise
I want to keep eat yoghourt everyday too
not sure about almond 
I will not eat so much sweets, I will have a rule when I want to eat a sweet
I won't bully my tummy
I want to try to not hurt myself 
I want to try to be calm
I want to used to be alone more 
I want to have a patience more
I want to be thin and be healthy more
I want to have a good brain
I want to have a pretty light body like none gravity body
I think most important is after all the health
I want a good health 
I want my person
But If I cannot be so healthy one and would die soon
I think I cannot have anybody
but I don't know how to be healthy
I think the foods
But it is not what I can decide
because mom is the feeder
But I could request with a small voice
and If I was enough lucky, she would listen to me 
I think I really should lose my weight more 
but really not sure what happening in my body
and to the bone
who wants like this failed product
I cannot live normally
But I will try to not think its only me
Many live in this world with a lot of pain and hurts 
And they still live strong
But I do still jealous to other fat humans 
who has no body pains that much
I am not sure what is this
Me is really a failed product 
I want to stop saying those things about me too
If I can
but maybe nearly impossible 
But I hate these words too
I hate myaljkfewaghiauijfwela;fewakgjruaoikj
akfa
fjkewa
fjewgiuao
I want to feel less pain in this world
now I really want my body pain go away