Im touching this destroyed blanket when I go to sleep
I like touching that blanket corners a lot 
It makes me calm and sniffsniff too
It washed some days ago or a week ago so I like the smell 
But this blanket was not mine before I think 
Some blanket destroyed and had to change 
But I don't put this on my body 
This is just for touching blanket 
That part is totally destroyed but another part is still helped 
But I cannot touch so long
Because I get hurts soon on my hand
n・`)πŸ––
But I like touching blanket corner since I was little
Because I can feel good on my fingers 
Rubrub my fingers on the blanket 
On my lips too
It feels good and can feel calm 
There is too many things on my oputon always 
Good smell 
Ο‰・`) sniffsniff
I can tell asleep soon 
Hope I can wakeup soon too
Because would go to get the case 
But somehow today hot
If my bully see this picture I would get bullied at school it must be 
But I will not stop using this 
Until it tear off all 
Even if it tear off
I can just cutcut and use some piece of the cloth
But mom would tell me though it
n・`)🐻
It is always hard to be used to new things for me
And I would miss this soon 
I liked first my blanket 
But all destroyed 
So had to change to another and not sure what happened to the next 
Maybe tear off all
It was good if these won't broken forever then I can use this forever 
I love my sister because she is always with me since I was baby 
And I know her 
And she is my family 
Ο‰・`)🐻🐣
I'm very lucky 
I cannot live without her in this grossness world