my mom is so gross
she won't wash the hands with a soap after the toilet
when i say about it, she starts to say something
and then then don't eat what i make
so then i would say okay and then what she would say is
then go buy the food and get it by yourself and cook
or like that
i really hate her
i really not want to worry or think about her
i have to eat the food which has a lot of virus
and have to deal with it
because if i say those she will start saying those
what is this creepy house
gross
they are too gross and dirty
i don't want them to touch my things and mine
if i can i will cook for myself
if she won't be so mean to me each time
because she hates me to do something
i know
she like to do for us
and if we reject it, she will angry and tell those too
always that
even not ask
she never let me to do anything
if i won't work
work and live alone and do whatever you want
is what she wants to tell me
i can die anytime i want because she will be like that
i don't have to care about anything after my death
i want to die quickly