I had a dream
That had to listen someones trip story 
Who met to somebody from the internet
I mean that one met to the humans from the internet and talked about it to me and I had to listen
It was boring 
But I could listen 
But it was funny the last 
He showed me a picture of the one who he met 
They had very strange face 
It was totally anpanman dog face 

This dog
But it was a human so it was so creepy face
First he talked about what kind of person he met in Japan
And what kind of profile she had 
And why he got interested in her 
I had to listen to those 
The reasons were strange and that 
And that was a surprise thing the girl met to him 
Because she sounded like a troll on the internet
But I wanted to bring the picture from the dream and out on here 
That next one who the one met too
It was very creepy face 
Not like a human