I want to cut off my neck 
I don't want to feel this over and over again 
I want my person to kill all others that who hurts me
I want to connect with only my person 
All others will hurts me
My heart hurts 
I feel so much lonely 
I don't want to connect with wrong humans 
Because they all will make me feel more lonely and crazy and they can kill me easily 
They are okay
Nobody think what would happens to me 
So they can touch me easily 
So easily 
I hurt my arm again 
I didn't do it for a long time 
But now I had to do 
Because of somebody 
Who touches me and not care about my feelings 
Worst creatures
Who thinks they can come to me anytime 
Whenever they want 
After I feel tons of lonely and hurt alone
Those kind of humans always came with none face 
I really not want any to close to me who I told they cannot help me 
Because all of those humans madw my feel more lonely
Aftet I got a hope 
They didn't be what i expected 
What i wanted them to be 
They were all same
Who cannot understand me 
But just want to touch to my soul or just the body with the shitty hands 
Which never can helps me 
I don't need those humans 
I'm saying none is better because of it
Because I feel very lonely and would get so much lonely more if it was a wrong one whod makes my feel lonely or anxiery and so on
My heart felt so bad
And wanted to die so very much 
I wished if i just could kill myself without say these shitty things 
I really want to go away from everywhere with my person
Because those humans will come and hurt me
I do really hate those humans 
Who made me lonely and alone and come back to me
Or when they noticed they cannot have anybody   
I want only you 
You'd believe it 
Gross dickheads 
Useless
I want somebody to cut off their sticks 
All will be alright 
If i just could have my person and leave from everywhere
I will do it 
I really don't wabt to involved with any of those humans 
Who'll tell me 
I was worried about you 
After some years later and so on 
It makes me laugh just 
I don't feel anything from those humans 
I don't feel I am connected with any humans in this world 
I feel me is alone 
So very much 
I could control myself 
So didn't cut my arm that much 
But i did it again is sad 
Because why do I have to do it
But I was so sad and couldn't stand with the heartache
It hurts me so much 
If I have a hope or expext something from a wrong one 
And then those humans will leave me alone after all
And hurt me a lot
I really bit by bit hating humans so very much and wouldn't be the me, before me
I want my person so very much 
I want to connect with the person so very much 
And run from everywhere 
And never need to see anybody 
I will be worth only my person 
My person won't make me lonely like others did 
I know it
So I really like my person and i know that person is worth creature who i could trust and loving about