i am glad to see sometimes see the humans who care about others
because there is mostly the humans who really not care about others
around of them
cannot see around
so they will never move from there for another
even if they want to be there
but some tried to let me look at there
but i don't mind if they were very old humans
because somehow they are not so scary to me
i even can stand next to next
and keep looking at the sweets
they seem not care about me is there too
sometimes those humans talked to me
but it was just peaceful thing
old humans tend to talk alone i feel
maybe some are very lonely too
so not feel bad if they talk to me like that way if they are not someone who would say something scary thing or scare me
just weather or ask me the thing or talk about the thing
but mom said don't talk with strangers
so i wouldn't
x・`) but i don't think those old humans are bad
also old humans can care about others more than now's younger humans too
but we are the one who should care about those old humans and let them live more comfortably too
but i saw like that old humans who seems have to care about a lot of around them
even if they have a backache and walking strange
saying "I am sorry" to the humans who waiting for the person
but now
youngers
they are rotten
i want them to care about around of them
and don't annoy others
and be quite
i want my country now
i will make a good country
for good humans