oh no
oh..
my mom's birthday soon
what should i get for mom this year
umm..
maybe she wouldn't want more cute stuffed animal or like that
something useful thing
but she will tell me washingmachine
n・`)πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
but actually mom always saying not have to give me anything
i want to give mom something when i can
but i have no idea
Ο‰・`)πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯
if i was rich one, i will present a house
✨🏠✨
and then i will get mine too
and byebye live here comfortablly, you don't have to worry about the roof
if it would blow away or not anymore
you are safe
me will live in this castle and you guys my parents live in there
✨πŸΈπŸ°πŸ‘ˆ(・u・`)πŸ‘‰✨πŸ πŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅
bring me a good food sometimes
i don't mind you bring me food mom
waiting in my castle