I feel sad 
When I am awake I have to feel it
When I live I have to feel it
When I'm waiting for the person I have to know humans who I don't want to know 
And they hurting me
They make me want to die more and more 
Humans always told me something without know about me at all
Humans always tried to destroy my hope 
I don't want to know humans except my person 
It really makes me too much melancholic to know other rotten humans 
I feel they are very dark 
They see everything so dark 
They live in another world 
Where I don't live
And they telling me only only only what they Know already 
And they never can believe anything 
Because they are rotten 
They see the world too dark and hopeless more than me
They don't have a hope
They just live like a chimps without any brains 
They threw their heart to somewhere 
It only makes my heart feels gross to see those humans 
Me is not the one who is helpless
They are the one who is dead and helpless
I always thought so
I just have a lot of hope and bright in me in this dark world 
I don't want to live in a dark world
I feel those a lot
If I cannot touch to a good soul
I can feel happy only when I can see a good soul and keep touching to those souls
It is a rare thing to me