looks like this one
but now i remember about something
when i had a lunch with mom in the mall today
there was a couple who is from other country i think
they talked in english
and it was scary a bit the way they talk
yeahhh ah yeahhh lajgwalkjawelawjk yeahhhhh yeahlkefjaweyahl yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
i could hear only yeahhhhhh
though
Ο‰・`)πŸ‘‚
i don't know they didn't stop talking really
it was noisy
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhh? yehaaaaaaaahflewajklklllllllllll
i wanted to go back home soon that time
but i could eat a lot of vegetable in there i think
i thank to mom a lot that took me to the mall again and let me have those foods and the things that i got today
i am worried about mom's wallet now
because we aren't rich but mom does it for me i think
I thank to mom a lot
πŸ‘ΎπŸ»
this means not mom
this means hughug bear
but we won't hughug
i just poke her butt and she will upset on me
it is scary to be addict on mom so not want to be so close to mom
but i like mom
i need all the things from my person which i did with mom
and that person won't leave me alone before i die like mom
i am very sad to think about it
not want to think but like that
i feel very sad to think about it
not want it
i hate the death so very much
i hate the death of others