i really hate humans who mocking me too
and lying a lot to me
and say easily they are my ideal
and those humans
have a picture with their friends and do party and so on
and say those to me
why they can lie to me like that?
also i can see it is a lie
it is a joke?
i cannot understand humans jokes
and they just mocking me
i am very serious about it
so i really hate those humans who can tell me those things easily
it is better humans who tell me they are smoker and so on
and try to connected with me
i didn't connect with them though
it is much better
I don't hate them even if they are smokers or have pets and so on because told me the truth and didn't hide the facts
they tell me themselves honestly
i really hate humans who be totally fake and tried to close to me
or just have something from me
i want to trust and believe a human
but all mocking me
i believe the words
and then it was a joke and so on
i don't want those anymore
i feel sick to see those humans so very much
I really hate liars too
And try to have something from me
I thank to humans who told me they have pets or I have one friend
or like that neatly to me
And tried to have a conversation with me
Because they are honest with me
I like those humans more
who can be honest with themselves and not try to hurt me
Because I still can believe because there is those humans who won't lie or be fake and try to have something for themselves
But I also know that there is many who lying and try to have something from the humans who would believe about it
but if there is nobody who would trust and believe anybody
This world will be more sad and sad and sad world
those humans being like that because they cannot trust others too i think
it is a very sad thing
i don't want to live in like that sad world
and not want to stop believe and trust a person
but there is many who'd hurt me because me be like this
so i am scared
because i don't know anymore
who is not lying to me
i don't want to doubt and do those things
I am very scared
because i didn't know there is many those humans who can lie so easily without feel bad or just for having something bad thing for themselves
i don't want those humans to close to me
but i cannot know anymore
i am very scared to get hurt
i just want to trust a person
but i also need to be someone who can be trusted
i think me is bad too
i want to be that person
because not want to hurt my person
i have to be strong
i can make this world more good
at least only me and my person world could be good
and it is enough
i just not want to see other worlds
it is too scary world to me
but it is very very sad world
that humans have to be like that
because they are all hurt