It is new month
I remember today the last year was a bad day
but it became a good day because mom took me to the sea today I think
after I drew this


mom took me to the sea
we went to the sea by the bus first time
I was very happy
And I could see the bright
Mom showed me that there is still bright for me
Still there is such a world even if my life is like this
There is still like that world
That I can feel something under the sun
It was very beautiful day
I thank to mom a lot
That showed me the bright thing
And took me to there because I said I want to go to the sea
My dad went to gamble
And we went to the sea
I got many stones now it be a bit poopie thing in my room because i have no place that I can put them
But this year
today
it seems rainy day

There was many things happened
But now
Nothing changed after all
My place is still here